Job Responsibilities of Company Driver:
- Assisting all departments in the head office with purchases, running errands and other critical tasks.
- Loading and unloading the organizations merchandize.
- Precisely finishing all paper works connected with conveyance of merchandize.
- Transporting products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Picking up clients and staff from the airport and taking them to their accommodation whenever required.
- Driving the owner of the company and his families around whenever they require.
- Guaranteeing that products and staff are protected and secured.
- Ensuring timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by the manager.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle and ensuring that it is sound
- Recognizing electrical and mechanical faults and reporting to the management or technician.
- Performing periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car.
- Reporting any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the manager.
- Keeping all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Keeping up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and working hours.
- Paying tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands.
- Dressing professionally and in accordance with companys dress code.
- With at least 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- With UAE Valid Driving License
- Capable to work under pressure and on a shifting schedule.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.