Bar Supervisor’s Job Responsibilities
- Creating and ensuring that the opening and closing checklists are followed.
- Greeting guests and presenting beverage menus to them.
- Making recommendations and answering all related inquiries.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of all our foods and beverages, outlets, services and hours of operation.
- Taking orders from serving staff and directly from the guests.
- Recording drink orders accurately into register system.
- Peeling, slicing and pitting fruits for garnishing drinks.
- Mixing and garnishing cocktails according to standard specifications.
- Serving snacks to guests seated at the bar.
- Responding promptly to requests from guests in a polite and professional fashion.
- Processing transactions using the point of sale (POS) system.
- Preparing checks for guests.
- Processing guests’ payments.
- Arranging glasses and bottles into attractive and functional displays.
- Ensuring clean glasses, bar equipment and working areas.
- Complying with all health, safety and hygiene standards and policies.
- Balancing the cash register at the start and close of each shift.
- Monitoring inventory and informing the managers about products that are about to go out of stock or expire.
- Ordering and restocking bar inventory.
- Training new and existing staff and managers.
- Checking products for quality and identifying damaged goods.
- Labeling and stocking all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible.
- Attending basic food safety and work safety training programs.
1. With Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
2. With 2-3 years of prior experience as barista or in related field.
3. Must have a pleasing personality.
4. Must have good communication skills.
5. Must be amenable to work in standing position for long hours.
6. Must be pleasant and professional looking.
7. Must be attentive to details.
Interested applicants may also send their CV's to email@example.com