- Preparing restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
- Attending to guests upon entrance.
- Handles guests’ concerns professionally.
- Presenting the restaurant menus and helping the guests select food and beverages.
- Taking and serving orders and answering questions or making recommendations for other products.
- Recommending desserts to our guests after they finish having their meals.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of all our foods and beverages, outlets, services and hours of operation.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of the menu, specialties and current promotions in the restaurant.
- Totals checks, presents it to the guests and accept payments.
- Collaborating with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff.
- Constantly checking our guests to see if they need anything.
- Training new and existing staff and managers.
- Providing fast and exceptional services to our guests.
- Dealing with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Pre-bussing the tables after our guest’s finish having their food.
- Issuing bills and accepting payment from our guests.
- Completing side-works during and at the end of each shift. This includes, but not limited to, folding linens, cleaning the expo and work stations, cleaning and refilling items on the credenzas, wiping silver wares, and cleaning the soda taps.
- Attending basic food safety and work safety training programs.