COMMI 1 Job Responsibilities:
• Setting up and stocking work stations with all the necessary supplies.
• Preparing food for service, such as chopping vegetables, butchering meat, and preparing sauces.
• Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
• Answering, reporting and following the executive or sous chef’s instructions.
• Maintaining complete knowledge of all our foods, outlets, services and hours of operation.
• Cleaning up work stations and taking care of leftover food.
• Stocking inventory appropriately.
• Training new and existing staff and managers.
• Spotting unlabeled food items and those that are about to expire.
• Ensuring that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
• Complying with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
• Maintaining a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests.
• Informing the executive chef or sous chefs whenever any equipment is broken.
• Attending basic food safety and work safety training programs
• Attending personal and career development training programs.
• NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.