Preferably Filipina with experience in restaurant setting.
- Operating appropriate cleaning equipment and utilizing proper cleaning chemicals, safely.
- Washing, mopping and polishing the floors of assigned restaurant areas.
- Dusting and wiping counters, shelves, and tables, as required.
- Inspecting and unclogging all sink drains and removing garbage, efficiently.
- Reporting shortage of equipment and supplies to the management and ensuring their requisition.
- Interpreting and following the standard operating procedures and restaurant policies.
- Washing, mopping, scrubbing, and disinfecting the floors of the kitchen and bathroom in the restaurant.
- Wiped and dusted the furniture, windows, counters, glass panels, and fixtures.
- Monitoring and maintaining stock levels of cleaning supplies and toiletries.
- Complying with established safety rules and meeting company sanitation standards.
- Reporting to the management about any incident or accident.
- Reporting to the management of the area concerned regarding any maintenance requirements such as light bulb replacements, leaking, wash basins, etc.
- Ensuring safety in the workplace and in this respect ensuring compliance with all instructions relating to the use and storage of materials and equipment necessary for the performance of his/her tasks.
- Handing in to the management any property found in the restaurant.
- Cleaning the bar and kitchen areas, floor, walls, wood panels, marble, and windows.
- Carrying out any other duties appropriate and related to this position as required.