Job Responsibilities of Accounts Specialist:
- Undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
- Helping the accounts and finance manager to maintain the finance operation and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the manager in dealing with customers and external agencies.
- Collecting and recording financial information, and making sure that account balances are up to date
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies.
- Creating and updating expense reports.
- Processing reimbursement forms.
- Preparing bank deposits.
- Entering financial transactions into internal databases.
- Checking spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintaining digital and physical financial records.
- Issuing invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Reviewing and filing payroll documents.
- Participating in quarterly and annual audits.
1. Has Bachelors Degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
2. 2-3 years working experience in the same field
3. Excellent mathematical skills
4. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly with spreadsheets and accounting software
5. Attention to details; honesty and integrity
6. Understanding of data privacy standards
7. Willing to relocate to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia