- Removing dirt and grime from windows and glass surfaces using a non-abrasive glass cleaning solution, water, and rubber squeegee blades.
- Determining whether window glass is clear, reflective, or tinted, and adapting window cleaning techniques accordingly.
- Using a scrim or microfiber cloth to dry around the edges of the glass.
- Using toweling cloths to remove excess water and moisture from window sills.
- Ensuring that all window cleaning and lift equipment are in good working order.
- Operating aerial lift platforms and other lift equipment to reach the windows of high-rise buildings.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is adequately stocked with window cleaning supplies at all times.
- Appropriately cleaning up after each job to ensure that there is no residue or dirt left behind.
- High school diploma.
- Proven window cleaning experience.
- Sound knowledge of industry-related health and safety regulations.