Industry : Restaurant Bars, Cafe and Clubs
Department : Human Resources
Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Staff Line level
Re-posted : 22 Jul 2022
Job Role : HR Executive, HR co-ordinator, Human Resources Administrator
Recruiter : Q Food and Beverage Group
Job Ref : HOZ70427
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Full Time
Validate Through : 2022-08-19
Salary Range (monthly): AED 2,000 to 8,000
We are looking for an HR Executive/ HR Coordinator to join our growing Team of Professionals!
This role will direct and execute administrative activities across the group including visa applications/renewals/cancellations, trade license management, lease renewals, payroll administration, leave management, leave salary, and other HR activities.
· Maintains the end to end recruitment procedure (Sourcing, Interviews, On- boarding, visa processing, employee movement, and employee exit/off boarding).
· Maintains up-to-date employee-related databases. Prepares monthly reports for top management.
· Ensuring that the department is up to date on the current news and updates on labour laws, visas, rules & regulations of UAE.
· Ensuring the timely completion of all visa related processes in coordination with the PRO.
· Updates/maintains/designs employee handbook and company policy.
· Handles performance management and administering disciplinary processes.
· Responsible for monthly employee payroll process adhering to the given timelines.
· Manages the renewal of all HR related contracts to the third party provider and ensuring that records are up-to-date.
· Creating KPI report.
· Manage the team in the absence of HR Manager and ensuring the completion of all assigned tasks within the specified time frame.
· Handles employee engagement (salary certificates, NOCs, payslips, etc.)
· Maintains great relationship within the departments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Well-versed with UAE labor laws as well as other government entities' rules and regulations.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Able to work independently with less supervision.
Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as PRO and HR Admin.