Multi-gen Family Travel: 10 Reasons to Consider Radisson Blu Punta Cana
Radisson Blu Resort & Residence Punta Cana is the perfect place for multi-generational trips in 2021 and beyond.
Multi-generational trips have been on the rise for a few years now, but experts agree there has been an uptick in searches and reservations over the last few months, and many have dubbed 2021 'the year of family travel'. With many unable to see their relatives over the past year, as we all daydream of travel, reconnecting, and relaxing with family members are at the top of the list of reasons to take a trip. See below for your editorial consideration ourtop 10 reasons to choose Radisson Blu Punta Cana for a multigenerational vacation:
- All-Inclusive: As the first all-inclusive property of the Radisson Blu brand, this property offers unlimited food and drinks, day-time activities, nightly shows, and everything a family needs to spend less time planning and more time enjoying.
- Two and Three-Room Suites: The property features ten room categories. Families traveling together will find the 2 and 3-room suites appealing as they are basically apartments. All of them include a spacious living area, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and even an in-room washer and drier for added convenience.
- Family-friendly activities: From a kid's club for the children, to guided meditation for adults, the resort offers a variety of activities that can be enjoyed by all family members. Active families can take part in CrossFit lessons or Beach Volleyball, while those looking to pick up a new skill can take part in dancing or cooking classes, all part of the all-inclusive experience.
- Convenience: If your family has a hard time deciding on a restaurant, an all-inclusive is perfect for a trip together. With six options to choose from, your family member can eat together or separately as often as you can agree on. Also, all activities are offered within the property, so if one of you would rather nap while the others go to a yoga class, coordinating activities for a group wont be a problem.
- Affordable Luxury:If you're looking for an upscale family vacation that wont break the bank, Radisson Blu Punta Cana offers rates from $260 per night for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Dog-friendly: Consider Fido a part of the family? Radisson Blu gets it. That's why the hotel is dog friendly and will welcome your furry friend, providing ample room for your pet to run around and feel free. There are also several natural attractions nearby, so you can bring your dog on one of your adventures.
- Safety:Radisson's 20-step cleaning and safety protocols include physical distancing at all public areas, enhanced cleaning and disinfecting, improved air circulation processes at spa and wellness areas and other measures created in partnership with SGS, the worlds leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- Flexibility: Because we know that plan can change at any moment, Radisson Blu Punta Cana offers flexible and semi-flexible rates that allow changes and cancellations up until a few days before the trip.
- Location: Located just 15 minutes away from the airport and very close to everything Punta Cana has to offer, this hotel offers the best of the destination while being secluded from the masses in the idyllic Cabeza de Toro Beach.
- Personalized Service:Radisson Blu Punta Cana understands that every familys needs and expectations are different. Their planning experts and on-site concierges, will work with you to help coordinate activities, on or off property, make reservations arrange transportation, and overall assist in tailoring your vacation to complete an unforgettable experience.
From offering all-suite accommodations, to superb, personalized service, Radisson Blu Punta Cana is a multi-generational family's dream.