- Organize shifting in the section with regard to mise-en-place production and its service
- Check on a daily basis food preparation regarding portion size, quantity and quality as laid down.
- Responsible for completing the daily checklist regarding Mise-en-place and food storage.
- Attend daily and monthly meetings with the Chef de Cuisine and other meetings as requested by the Executive Chef / Sous Chef.
- Able to lead small team.
- Knowledge of HACCP as well as general health & safety in the workplace
- Culinary Certification
- 2 years experience in a similar role in a 3 - 5 Star Hotel.
Good English communication skills
Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently to