Assistant Lounge Manager-FO
May 2018 - March 2019 (1 Year)
Mumbai Airport Lounge Services, International Airport., India
1. Leading front desk for two different Lounges - One GVK Lounge serving Business Class / First Class - VVIP, VIP, Celebrities, etc. and Second Loyalty Lounge serving all common passengers.
2. Taking special care and monitoring for their needs for VVIP Guest like Politicians, Ministers, and Special Celebrities until departure of the flight.
3. Handling complaints and escalating to the MOD's and solving it.
4. Handling the complicated cases of passengers for accessing the lounge.
5. Keeping a track of passengers’ details and counts for weekly reports.
6. Training the staffs for refreshing the knowledge and SOP's and new updates.
Making Duty roaster for Staffs on monthly and Checklist signed on Team work done and many more.
June 2017 - February 2018 (1 Year)
M. H. Alshaya, United Arab Emirates UAE
1. Welcoming the guest with smile and warm welcome as per the standard of Cheesecake Factory.
2. Escorting the guest and leading the guest to desired tables.
3. Communicating with the guest till the table is given.
Front Office Executive
July 2013 - August 2015 (2 Years)
Avantika Consultancy, India
1. Contact with all other departments of the Company through the proper channel and through the Communication Forms for the need of the experience staff.
2. Communicate with the candidate for the resumes and their experiences and their needs of the job designation.
3. Decide on the salary pay with deduction and other benefits.
Front Office Manager
April 2008 - January 2011 (3 Years)
Gandharv Residency, India
1. Achieve the target given to the department and planning further growth.
2. Generated profit & account at the end of the month being implement.
3. Achieved 90% of Customer Satisfaction Report, developed job description of individual employees according to the hierarchy.
4. Interacted with the client and take future group bookings.
5. Coordinated with the media regarding the organized of different events, seminars, food festivals, etc.
6. Responsible for interaction on daily basis with the staying guests with services provided and even marketing the future requirement for the organization with corporate sectors.
Customer Relation Executive
April 2007 - March 2008 (1 Year)
Komal Foods / Haldiram's, India
Guest Relations Manager
October 2004 - September 2005 (1 Year)
Paramani Foods Pvt Ltd, India
Guest Relation Executive
July 2003 - September 2004 (1 Year)
Hotel Tuli International, India
Guest Relation Officer
May 2002 - May 2003 (1 Year)
Guest Relation Executive
April 2001 - April 2002 (1 Year)
Harsh Park Inn, India
1. Checked daily through VIPs list and arrival report, to check rooms of expected arrival guests and ensures that amenities are prepared and ordered, Upon arrival, greet and welcome them.
2. Attended to all guests’ queries/complaints and channel feedback to the relevant Department Heads for appropriate actions.
3. Specify guest while investigation is being carried on and it must be recorded in the logbook.
4. Checked long staying guest list for sending weekly fruits and flowers.
5. Interacted and co-operated with other Front Office employees when needed.
6. Achieved 100% customer satisfaction.