Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
AED 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: "Competitive Salary Offered"
Job Description For Butler
- Ensures all the residents receive prompt and courteous service.
- Cleans and maintains all butler areas including occupied / non-occupied rooms, pantries, stores, equipment’s, perishables, stationary, etc.
- Liaises with In-room dining and checks on a regular basis to ensure amenities, resident preferences and other such points are taken care of and carried out flawlessly.
- Maintains appearance, discipline and efficiency at all times and understands that necessary action will be taken when found lacking in any of the above.
- Ensures that consumption of resident supply is under control
- Practices up-selling of the hotel products and facilities.
- Ensure that repeat guest are met and greeted regularly and the profiles are updated.
- Provide long staying residents / Special attention residents / occasion celebrating residents with greater importance and take good care of them.
- Ensures all communication is carried clearly
- Takes regular inventories of all items within the jurisdiction of butlers and informs the supervisor for any fresh stocks required.
- Attends daily briefing and notes all information about the residents and functions in the hotel
- Creates an environment which is congenial and ensures all team members are treated equally and with respect.
- Fully understands the difference of guest levels (VIP)
- Fully understands the difference of room categories.
- Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
- Ensure the upkeep of all resident rooms and reports any maintenance faults / anything abnormal, to the supervisor immediately.
- Respects guest privacy and does not discuss any private information with other colleagues.
- Ensures all unattended valuables and belongings inside resident rooms are noted and supervisor is informed about the same.
- Reports any lost found to the supervisor and the HK coordinator immediately and deposits the same within half an hour in the HK office.
- Maintains all reports and records as per the directives of the Senior Butler / Head Butler and respects the deadlines
- Takes initiative and provides all residents with proactive and personalized service
- Provides the third service to all residents and ensure all rooms / suites are tidied up after residents leave their room.
- Provides prompt laundry service, shoe shine service and ensures that special preferences of all residents are taken into consideration.
- Checks all items (Amenities, laundry, etc) before delivering to the residents.
- Provide balcony dinners and creates secret spaces for guests privacy and romance by thoughtful and caring service
- Offers various facilities and services in order to enable residents to enjoy their stay to the fullest
- Does not intrude into the private space of residents more than what is necessary.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Butler/Villa Host, preferably in a luxury segment.
- Previous experience of reception tasks, e.g. check-in/check-out is an advantage
- Friendly and outgoing behavior
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently
- Has strong decision-making abilities and upselling skills
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
- Multi-language is an advantage
- With Butler certification would be an advantage