Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
AED 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: "Competitive Salary Offered"
Job Description For Housekeeping Executive
- Should have an eye for detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and housekeeping staff.
- Obtains list of vacant rooms to be cleaned immediately & list of prospective checkouts or discharges in order to prepare work assignments.
- Experience with turn down service, special needs of VIP Guests, foreign dignitaries, etc.
- Assigns team members their duties, and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Prepares and distributes the Room assignment sheet and floor keys to room boys.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication and coordination with the Front Office and other departments of the hotel.
- Schedules the cleaning of the room carpets, upholstery, and draperies as needed, along with deep cleaning projects and window cleaning as necessary.
- Schedules cleaning for lobby area, public restrooms, telephone areas, hallways, entrances, elevators.
- Schedules periodic major cleaning projects including carpet shampooing, cleaning of walls and baseboards, cleaning of windows, elevator doors and tracks.
- Schedules cleaning of all meeting rooms after a completed function.
- Schedules deep cleaning of all meeting rooms on periodic basis including carpet shampooing, cleaning of walls and baseboards, cleaning of windows, etc.
- Inventories cleaning supplies & linen stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Investigates concerns regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Ensures guest rooms are properly secured and that proper key control procedures are utilized by the housekeeping staff.
- Print all housekeeping related reports and traces from PMS.
- Attend to any guest complaints and take service recovery measures if required.
- Review the housekeeping points on the guest feedback forms, take actions on guest complaints and also share guest compliments with staff members.
- Provide Training to the team members and keep the record.
- Co-ordinate with the Front Office department on releasing of rooms and special guest requests (hard board, flower arrangements etc.
- Provide necessary information to Deputy Housekeeper in Staff evaluation & disciplining.
- Eye for detail
- Cleanliness and hygiene focused
- Good communication
- Anticipate guest needs
·Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management
2-3 years experience as supervisory role in housekeeping