• A casuals ‘holiday’ will be provided for all colleagues for 2 months between May and September
- Take customers orders from the Micros system
- May be required to manage a section of the F&B outles
- Run food and beverages to customers
• After 18 month’s service, Supplier Employee can apply to for permanent roles at ATP and Supplier will provide NOC provided by Transguard
• The existing Atlantis policy in relation to uniform provision and grooming policies must be applied strictly
• Where possible Supplier employees will always be deployed into outlets, however there will need to be flexibility to assist other areas of F&B operations if required
• All Supplier Employee for Atlantis will be selected and interviewed by Atlantis F&B/ HR Management, requirements as follows: - Height – males over 5ft 6 females over 5ft 2 (preferable)
- Comfortable working in outdoors operations if required
- Appearance – well groomed - Experience – ideally 5* hotels with busy operations
• Working hours will be 48 per week excluding breaks (in line with Atlantis rostering patterns and contracted hours)
Candidate should preferably have previous experience in a similar role with reputed hospitality organizations.
Good English communication skills
Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.