Transguard Group is currently recruiting for an Account Manager to be a part of the Manpower Hospitality division. The successful candidate will manage allocated Hospitality customer accounts in line with the commercial agreement, ensuring to maintain 100% of clients, grow the accounts as well as manage the relationship in line with the commercial agreement.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities include the following:
- To ensure contract renewals in advance of contract expiry. Able to review and negotiate all commercial terms as well as agreeing and implementing price increases
- Ensuring 100% contract security coverage and managing payments in line with the commercial agreement. Taking swift action issuing warning and demand letters and suspensions / terminations as and when required on each account
- Identifying growth opportunities and handing them over to the relationship manager to convert to deals. Once converted ensure receipt of any applicable addendums, additional contract security and mobilization payments
- Smooth transition of any deployment to a client, ensuring system updates, client acceptance and matching pay-scales and charge out rates within the contract
- Ensure timely receipt of client’s time and attendance reporting as well as reviewing any absenteeism and informing operations to issue demand and termination notices to repeat offenders
- Manage the P&L of each client maximizing revenue and contribution and ensure complete capture of all rechargeable costs, such as accommodation, visa renewals.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with all clients
- Map clients existing and upcoming projects to ensure visibility of any future growth / off hires
- Ensure delivery of scorecards in line with group and business unit budgets and expectations
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- 3 years’ experience in a similar industry
- 3 years’ experience in a management role
- Organized and structured in their approach.
- Able to schedule frequent visits to and from clients as well as managing time required within the office.
- Excellent communicator and able to convey messages in a clear and concise fashion
- Able to identify potential risks and opportunities within accounts, current working practices or otherwise.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.