Established in 2001, Transguard Group is an Emirates Group and Al Hail Holding company with an available workforce of 61,000. Offering flexible solutions for all of the UAE’s staffing needs, Transguard is the region’s most trusted expert in security, facilities management, cash services and white collar staffing – and much more in between. With an annual turnover of approximately AED 2.55 billion in the 2019-2020 financial year, Transguard’s expertise is in supplying the right people for its clients, precisely when and where they’re needed.
We Are Sorry this Job is not available anymore. Please click below to see other similar opportunities available on Hozpitality
We Are Sorry House keeper /Room Attendants - Arabic Job is not available anymore. Please click below to see other similar opportunities available on Hozpitality
Salary Description: attractive salary and benefits
Job Description For House keeper /Room Attendants - Arabic
Atlantis requires the provision of a professional cleaning service which shall include but not limited to:
• Routine cleaning of the internal and external areas to meet the required service standard.
• A responsive service to maintain the full use of the facilities and the safety and well-being of all users. • Periodic and deep clean service.
•Cleaning of Entrances, service areas, car parks, paving, paths, grounds and the outside premises must be maintained so that no graffiti, debris, litter cigarette ends, dirt or spillages are apparent after cleaning. Empty all waste bins and replace in their original locations.
• Maintains all public areas; including but not limited to restrooms, fitness centers, boardrooms, and offices.
Cleaning of Hotel rooms
• Ensure internal windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
• Ensure that furniture and hard surfaces of public areas are clean and organized.
• Floors free of debris. • Cleans any carpet spots. • Ensures elevators (all surfaces) are clean and free of debris.
• Empties all waste receptacles in public areas.
• Cleans and sanitizes public restrooms.
• Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarized self with all Material Safety Data Sheets. Minimum desired for all positions –
• English fluency is a must- Verbal & written
• Previous 1-year experience in a similar role in a 5 star hotel in UAE or home country
• Understanding of housekeeping equipment and chemicals is an added advantage
• For all positions- high school certificate and a vocational training/ education certificate is a must
• Public Area Attendant and Team Leader must have knowledge of heavy cleaning equipment • For Guest Room Valet/ Public Area Attendant- knowledge of deep cleaning equipment, single disc machine, high pressure machine etc. is a definite advantage
• Preferred age group- 21 to 38 for all positions • Nationality and language breakdown- see below breakdown attached excel sheet
• For all guest facing roles- a pleasant personality with no abnormalities is imperative
• Minimum height requirement is 160 cm or above. Preferred height is 165+ cm (preferable)
Similar Jobs (Matching By Job Role, Department and Location)