Restaurant Bars and Cafe
Food and Beverage Service
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
31 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly):
AED 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: "Competitive Salary Offered"
- Controlling the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
- Preparing variance analysis for food and beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
- Updating and maintaining receipts into the systems, such as FMC.
- Checking and verifying voids and discounts (including happy hours), complimentary sales, and settlements done in the POS systems.
- Checking and verifying all staff meals and staff discounts, lost postings, cost of sales and ensuring that the costs are within budget.
- Checking and updating the menu items, recipes and prices on the POS systems and ensuring the correct ones are loaded, as per the instruction from authorized persons.
- Checking the restaurant and bar cheques on daily basis.
- Checking the complimentary items and confirming that all are approved.
- Daily import of Micros Sales to Materials Control system.
- Tallying all end of shift reports generated from all POS machines.
- Continuously studying weaknesses in food and beverage control implemented at the restaurant and providing suggestions for improvements.
- Checking the daily food and beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for the accuracy of covers and average cheque.
- Responsible for linking the menu items and recipes in Material Control.
- Responsible for preparing daily and monthly food and beverage report and distributing it to the management.
- Responsible for surprise spot checks at all the outlets.
- Preparing duty drinks and management report and confirming that this is as per entitlement.
- Preparing the daily and monthly cost report for departments in relation to cost of sales.
- Preparing daily staff meal cost report.
- Participating in stock taking at the restaurants.
- Spot checking on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
- Checking and ensuring that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
- Checking and ensuring all menu items have a recipe.
- Coordinating with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to food and beverage.
- Maintaining the security of the information held by the department.
- Carrying out any other tasks as and when required by the management.