Restaurant Manager (BOHO Restaurant & Cafe L.L.C)
Restaurant Bars, Cafe and Clubs
Food and Beverage Service
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
AED 12,000 to 20,000
Job Description For Restaurant Manager (BOHO Restaurant & Cafe L.L.C)
- Setting sales targets.
- Maximizing sales and profitability.
- Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment.
- Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service.
- Driving team performance.
- Monitoring the duties of other staff members.
- Establishing and enforcing the industry and company’s standard operating procedures and policies.
- Controlling the training and development of your staff.
- Coordinating daily front of the house and back of the house restaurant operations.
- Working as the manager on the floor (MTF).
- Working as the manager on duty (MOD).
- Managing workgroups.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of all our foods and beverages, outlets, services, and hours of operation.
- Managing the restaurant food expo.
- Doing administrative tasks and creating work schedules.
- Reporting broken equipment.
- Spotting items that are about to expire or go out of stock.
- Regularly reviewing the quality of our supplies and researching new vendors.
- Ensuring that all our items are well labeled.
- Informing the management and receivers about items that need to be ordered.
- Delivering superior service and maximizing guests’ satisfaction.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to guests’ complaints.
- Visiting our guests’ tables for feedbacks and updating them on their foods and drinks.
- Organizing and supervising shifts.
- Appraising staff performance and providing feedback to improve productivity.
- Positively and politely motivating our staff to perform better.
- Ensuring compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Managing the restaurant’s good image and suggesting ways to improve it.
- Controlling operational costs and identifying measures to cut waste.
- Creating detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promoting the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommending ways to reach a broader audience, such as discounts and social media adverts.
- Training new and existing employees on proper customer service practices.
- Training the managers on training (MITs) on every aspect of our organization and how to be great managers.
- Contributing to menu engineering.
- Implementing policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Ensuring that employees work under safe and clean conditions.
- Attending and reminding the employees to attend person-in-charge, basic food hygiene, and work safety training programs.
- With Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in the Hospitality or Management field.
- Must have at least 3 years of previous experience as a Restaurant Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, Hospitality Manager, Operations Manager, or General Manager.
2. Must have good communication and decision-making skills.
3. Must have good leadership and management skills.
4. Must have marketing and financial management skills.
5. Must be attentive to details.
6. Must have a pleasant personality.
7. Must be pleasant and professional-looking.
8. Must be knowledgeable with Restaurant Management Software and Point Of Sale System.