Trove Restaurant is a premium restaurant that offers international cuisine to its esteemed guests. It is the largest restaurant in the heart of the biggest mall in the world, The Dubai Mall. We pride ourselves as the best casual dining restaurant in the region. Our ambiance, highly trained employees, and delicious foods and drinks set us apart from our competitors. Our sole aim is to always go above and beyond to deliver exceptional services to our guests, in order to give them maximum satisfaction.
Industry : Restaurant Bars, Cafe and Clubs
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Staff Line level
Re-posted : 17 Jun 2022
Job Role : Food Server
Recruiter : Trove Restaurant
Job Ref : HOZ6013
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Full Time
Validate Through : 2022-07-15
Salary Range (monthly): AED 2,000 to 8,000
1. Preparing restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
2. Attending to guests upon entrance.
3. Handling guests’ concerns professionally.
4. Presenting the restaurant menus and helping the guests select food and beverages.
5. Taking and serving orders and answering questions or making recommendations for other foods and beverages.
6. Recommending desserts to our guests after they finish having their meals.
7. Maintaining complete knowledge of all our foods and beverages, promotions, outlets, services, and hours of operation.
8. Totalling checks, presenting them to the guests, and accepting payments.
9. Collaborating with other restaurant servers, runners, kitchen, and bar staff.
10. Constantly checking our guests to see if they need anything.
11. Training new and existing staff.
12. Providing fast and exceptional services to our guests.
13. Dealing with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
14. Pre-bussing the tables after our guests finish having their food.
15. Issuing bills and accepting payment from our guests.
16. Completing side-works during and at the end of each shift. This includes, but is not limited to, folding linens, cleaning the expo and workstations, cleaning and refilling items on the credenzas, wiping silverware, and cleaning the soda taps.
17. Attending basic food hygiene and work safety training programs.
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in the Hospitality or Management field is a plus.
2. Must have at least 1 year of work experience, in the same or similar role, in an up-scale hospitality environment.
3. Must have prior experience in cash handling.
4. Must have good communication, teamwork, and decision-making skills.
5. Must have good leadership, multitasking, and management skills.
6. Must be attentive to details, patient, and resourceful.
7. Must have marketing and financial management skills.
8. Must have a pleasant personality.
9. Must be honest, pleasant, and professional-looking.
10. Must be knowledgeable with Restaurant Management Software and Point Of Sale System.