We have opportunities for you to add your creative touch if you have a passion for cooking. We have a great team and amazing customers.
Do you enjoy the rush of being in the kitchen?
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Cook is responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to Troy’s specifications.
* Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Troy’s recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
* * Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required. * Clean and always organize the kitchen.
* Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during and following his/her shift.
* Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
* Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
* Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
* Passion for the kitchen and for producing great product every day.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
* Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
* A positive and team-oriented attitude.
* You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.