Industry : Other Industry
Department : Front of House
Location : Worldwide, France
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 31 May 2022
Job Role : Cruise Staff
Recruiter : V Ships Leisure
Job Ref : HOZ54654
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-16
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
The ABLE SEAMAN responsibility shall include, but not be limited to :
• To perform duties as instructed and to carry out maintenance work and other operational tasks as assigned.
• To participate in safety training and emergency drills, and to familiarize himself with the location, lay-out and use of safety installations and equipment.
• To familiarize himself with regulations and work procedures pertaining to tasks to be executed.
• To execute assigned tasks in conformance with work procedures and/or quality plans as instructed by the Duty Officer or the Boatswain.
• To execute assigned tasks safely, to the best of his ability, and to report hazardous conditions without delay to the Duty Officer, the Boatswain responsible for the task.
• Hazardous work such as entry into enclosed spaces, hot work and work aloft shall not be undertaken without prior approval by the Chief Officer.
• Read and understand the Material Data Safety Sheet, which describes how to use Chemicals and what to do in case of a chemical emergency, splashing in eyes, or ingestion.
Beware of Illegal Recruiter!
V. Group is the leading global maritime agency with a pool of 44,000 active seafarers and approximately 3,000 shore colleagues. We represent in excess of 300 global client businesses who have engaged our management services for around 1,000 vessels.
At V. Group, our ambition is straightforward - to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine crew supply/management services.
Our values comprise of 'five C's': we Care, we Collaborate, we Challenge, we are Consistent, and we Commit and Deliver, these values are central to our business and remain embedded in to our service output.
We aim to be an industry leader, challenging the parameters of best practice and shaping the future of Marine Operations.
As a strictly compliant global leader in marine services, V. Group will not request any fees or compensation for our services from seafarers. Please be aware of any illegal recruitment services and crewing representatives attempting to act on our behalf.