Finance and Accounts
V Ships Leisure
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Financial Officer for Silversea Cruises
We are currently searching for an experienced Financial Officer to join our awarding winning team onboard.
As part of the on-board management team, you will oversee all financial matters for the vessel, including concessions, stock, budgeting, payroll and cash flow, and manage a small team.
Reports to: Captain
- Ensures smooth and accurate onboard financial operation; Ensures good work relationship with port agents and authorities in all ports of call.
- Strong leadership skills and practice leadership by example. Team player. Outgoing personality, open minded and flexible. Ability to work with international crew. Ability to perform well under pressure. Professional appearance and excellent social skills. Well organized.
- To ensure smooth and accurate onboard financial operation; To facilitate prompt processing of legal documents w. port authorities by preparing required paper work; To coordinate the payroll for onboard employees;
- Financial Degree preferred. Previous ship experience in Administration/Accounting, Chief Purser roles
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Fidelio cruise
All roles advertised at this time, are for pooling and joining dates will be subject to change.
- Fluent English and 1 language from; German, French, Italian or Spanish.
V. Group is the leading global maritime agency with a pool of 44,000 active seafarers and approximately 3,000 shore colleagues. We represent in excess of 300 global client businesses who have engaged our management services for around 1,000 vessels.
At V. Group, our ambition is straightforward - to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine crew supply/management services.
Our values comprise of 'five C's': we Care, we Collaborate, we Challenge, we are Consistent, and we Commit and Deliver, these values are central to our business and remain embedded in to our service output.
We aim to be an industry leader, challenging the parameters of best practice and shaping the future of Marine Operations.
As a strictly compliant global leader in marine services, V. Group will not request any fees or compensation for our services from seafarers. Please be aware of any illegal recruitment services and crewing representatives attempting to act on our behalf.