Job Role :
Human Resources Manager
V Ships Leisure
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Human Resource Manager for Silversea Cruises
We are currently searching for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join Silversea Cruises!
Silversea Cruises, the defining name in the Ultra-luxurious cruising industry and nominated many times as the 'World's Best' cruise line is seeking experienced professionals who take pride in their professional duties and are willing to deliver excellence to our demanding 6* clientele every time.
Your primary objective is to provide services and programmes to enhance the performance capabilities of the officers and crew, managing and coordinating all human resources and training activities onboard.
Your main areas of responsibility include:
- Providing officers and crew with the training and resources to maximise crew engagement and ability to deliver excellent luxury service and teamwork
- Providing coaching and counselling services and advice to officers/managers and crew
- Partnering with officers/managers to develop and implement practice which support crew engagement and satisfaction, providing effective administrative services and communications
All roles advertised at this time, are for pooling and joining dates will be subject to change.
- Previous cruise ship experience in a HR Management role or
- HR Manager experience in a large branded hotel, for a minimum of 3 years
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and determined "Can Do" attitude
- Good Administration and IT Skills
- International experience
V. Group is the leading global maritime agency with a pool of 44,000 active seafarers and approximately 3,000 shore colleagues. We represent in excess of 300 global client businesses who have engaged our management services for around 1,000 vessels.
At V. Group, our ambition is straightforward - to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine crew supply/management services.
Our values comprise of 'five C's': we Care, we Collaborate, we Challenge, we are Consistent, and we Commit and Deliver, these values are central to our business and remain embedded in to our service output.
We aim to be an industry leader, challenging the parameters of best practice and shaping the future of Marine Operations.
As a strictly compliant global leader in marine services, V. Group will not request any fees or compensation for our services from seafarers. Please be aware of any illegal recruitment services and crewing representatives attempting to act on our behalf.