WELCOME TO V.SHIPS LEISURE!V.Ships Leisure provides recruitment services to the cruiseline, ferry and yacht industry worldwide.We are proud to work with all sizes of vessel from the largest cruise lines offering great facilities and unique positions to the smallest luxury vessels sailing to the most remote ports, providing exceptional opportunities to travel.Our dedicated global recruitment team are cruise ship experienced and are passionate in helping hospitality professionals gain their next career move. We offer a free, personalised service and our careful pre-selection process enables us to matching your requirements with our clients needs.Whilst we provide potential employers with tailored recruitment solutions, we pride ourselves in being able to offer successful candidates unique and exciting employment opportunities.Best Ships. Best Career Opportunities. Best Adventures.
Industry : Other Industry
Department : Engineering
Location : Worldwide, France
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : AC Technician
Recruiter : V Ships Leisure
Job Ref : HOZ59755
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-30
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
BASIC FUNCTION:The Incinerator Operator shall carry out the work orders given by Incinerator Technician.
- RCL places the highest value on the environment, and all employees shall do the same. Those assigned to this position shall work with superiors and subordinates to understand and comply with the company's environmental policies and be committed to safeguard the environment. He shall directly and immediately inform his immediate superior if any environmental system does not function properly.
- The Incinerator Operator(s) will maintain and clean incinerator room, machinery, pulper system, and cold storage room for processed garbage. They shall, during operation, continuously monitor the operation of the incinerator and related equipment to ensure safe and proper operation.
- Garbage sorting of glass, metal tins, and aluminum cans. Metal tins shall be compacted and stored in the Cold Garbage Store Room. Glass is processed in crushers and stored in the Cold Garbage Store Room Aluminum cans shall be compacted and bagged for recycling at designated ports and shall also be stored in the Cold Garbage Store Room.
- Wash and rinse:
1. Floor -- special attention to corners.
2. Wash basin and stairways.
3. Keep all sensors free of dirt.
4. Garbage Cold Storage Room.
5. Plastic containers/garbage bins.
- Log times when pulper system has been cleaned.
- At a minimum, change water in pulper systems daily. For systems where pulper water changes continuously, refer to the technical water fill flow meter once a day to ensure that a complete change of water has taken place. If not, adjust flow accordingly.
- Additional routines and work as assigned by supervisor.
V. Group is the leading global maritime agency with a pool of 44,000 active seafarers and approximately 3,000 shore colleagues. We represent in excess of 300 global client businesses who have engaged our management services for around 1,000 vessels.
At V. Group, our ambition is straightforward - to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine crew supply/management services.
Our values comprise of 'five C's': we Care, we Collaborate, we Challenge, we are Consistent, and we Commit and Deliver, these values are central to our business and remain embedded in to our service output.
We aim to be an industry leader, challenging the parameters of best practice and shaping the future of Marine Operations.
As a strictly compliant global leader in marine services, V. Group will not request any fees or compensation for our services from seafarers. Please be aware of any illegal recruitment services and crewing representatives attempting to act on our behalf.