Front of House
V Ships Leisure
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Receptionist for Silversea Cruises
Receptionist required for Silversea a 6 stars Luxury Cruise Line!
Silversea Cruises, the defining name in the Ultra- luxurious cruising industry and nominated many times as the 'World's Best' cruise line is seeking experienced professionals who take pride in their professional duties and are willing to deliver excellence to our demanding 6* clientele every time.
Your primary objective is to provide exceptional service to our guests.
You will be responsible for answering guest queries , resolving issues, answering the telephone, checking in and out, exchanging currencies and more.
All roles advertised at this time, are for pooling and joining dates will be subject to change.
- Previous cruise ship experience is preferred or a minimum of 12 months in a luxury branded hotel or resort within reception
- Fluent English and a minimum of one other European language (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) other wide spoken languages considered on application if below criteria are fulfilled
- Previous use of Fidelio, Opera or Fidelio Cruise
- Good Administration and Computer Skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills & can easily integrate themselves within a team
- Highly motivated, reliable and displays initiative
- Excellent Customer service skills and Guest satisfaction orientated
- All candidates must be aged 21 years or over.
V. Group is the leading global maritime agency with a pool of 44,000 active seafarers and approximately 3,000 shore colleagues. We represent in excess of 300 global client businesses who have engaged our management services for around 1,000 vessels.
At V. Group, our ambition is straightforward - to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine crew supply/management services.
Our values comprise of 'five C's': we Care, we Collaborate, we Challenge, we are Consistent, and we Commit and Deliver, these values are central to our business and remain embedded in to our service output.
We aim to be an industry leader, challenging the parameters of best practice and shaping the future of Marine Operations.
As a strictly compliant global leader in marine services, V. Group will not request any fees or compensation for our services from seafarers. Please be aware of any illegal recruitment services and crewing representatives attempting to act on our behalf.