WELCOME TO V.SHIPS LEISURE!V.Ships Leisure provides recruitment services to the cruiseline, ferry and yacht industry worldwide.We are proud to work with all sizes of vessel from the largest cruise lines offering great facilities and unique positions to the smallest luxury vessels sailing to the most remote ports, providing exceptional opportunities to travel.Our dedicated global recruitment team are cruise ship experienced and are passionate in helping hospitality professionals gain their next career move. We offer a free, personalised service and our careful pre-selection process enables us to matching your requirements with our clients needs.Whilst we provide potential employers with tailored recruitment solutions, we pride ourselves in being able to offer successful candidates unique and exciting employment opportunities.Best Ships. Best Career Opportunities. Best Adventures.
Industry : Other Industry
Department : Other Department
Location : Worldwide, France
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 17 May 2022
Job Role : Human Resources Administrator
Recruiter : V Ships Leisure
Job Ref : HOZ41164
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-07-22
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Officer to join our V.Ships Leisure Mumbai team! Your job will be to manage the team responsible for recruiting hotel crew from regions all over Asia for all of our managed cruise vessels as well as cruise vessel crew supply clients.
To find out more and to apply, click here: https://lnkd.in/e3iqNDzp
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
1. Utilizes the most effective media channels such as social media, newspapers and seminars to reach potential candidates.
2. Conducts fair and impartial interviews to source suitable candidates.
3. Delivers first class candidate and internal customer experience at all times.
4. Responds to applicants'/candidates' queries via telephone, email and face to face within prescribed timeframe.
5. Schedules face to face and Skype interviews as necessary based on immediate needs.
6. Ensures all records are fully updated in recruitment data base and that accurate notes on seafarer profiles are taken.
7. Provides statistical report of steady supply of applicants recruited.
8. Minimizes the number of candidates rejected on 2nd interview, by ensuring candidates meet criteria.
9. Markets the organization to prospective seafarer/crew applicant.
10. Maintains a steady supply of candidates for possible deployment within the group.
11. Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Possesses a Bachelor's degree
• Previous experience of in-house recruitment
• Significant direct sourcing and networking experience
• Strong experience of assessing and selecting the best possible talent
• Strong experience with Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Preferably with relevant experience in manning industry as Recruitment Officer / Onboard experience as Manager in relevant industry.
V. Group is the leading global maritime agency with a pool of 44,000 active seafarers and approximately 3,000 shore colleagues. We represent in excess of 300 global client businesses who have engaged our management services for around 1,000 vessels.
At V. Group, our ambition is straightforward - to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine crew supply/management services.
Our values comprise of 'five C's': we Care, we Collaborate, we Challenge, we are Consistent, and we Commit and Deliver, these values are central to our business and remain embedded in to our service output.
We aim to be an industry leader, challenging the parameters of best practice and shaping the future of Marine Operations.
As a strictly compliant global leader in marine services, V. Group will not request any fees or compensation for our services from seafarers. Please be aware of any illegal recruitment services and crewing representatives attempting to act on our behalf.