Light industrial unit , Phase 3, Industrial area, Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Welbilt, Inc., an Ali Group company, provides the world’s top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®.
These product brands are supported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand, FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida and operating manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 5,000 distributors, dealers, buying groups and manufacturers' representatives in over 100 countries.
For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.
Type : New
Category : Kitchen Equipment
Current Location : Dubai / United Arab Emirates UAE
Price : Contact For Price
Hashtags : ##frymaster #welbilt #qsr #professional kitchen equipment
Frymaster’s proprietary self-standing, swing-up elements and precise controls ensure industry-leading energy efficiency with ASTM ratings greater than 83%, far exceeding ENERGY STAR® qualification standards and qualify these fryers for energy-saving rebates.
The thermostat, mounted on the elements, ensures precise temperature readings. The thermostat system minimizes temperature overshoot maximizing oil life.
The large cold zone and forward sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the frypot to safeguard oil quality and support routine cleaning. A rear flush feature moves sediment to the front drain valve for easy and thorough removal.
These models will accommodate additional accessories including CM3.5 controller (standard on TC models) and automatic basket lifts. The fryer cabinet can include an additional spreader cabinet with an optional heat lamp and holding station.
The TC model electric fryers have advanced electronic switching devices which pulse the amount of energy required to the electric elements in much smaller increments than traditional on/off electrical contactors or gas controls. The result: greater reliability and more precise temperature control. These models also have an insulated frypot which can reduce standby energy consumption by an additional 10%, and they come standard with the CM3.5 controller which ensures pinpoint accuracy of oil temperature and adjusts cooking time for consistent high-quality production.
Fryer Standard Features
• 14 kw, 17 kw or 22 kw input
• Open frypot (full or split) design -- easy to clean
• Proprietary, self-standing, swing-up, flat-bar, low-watt density, long-life heating *elements
• Robust, RTD 1° compensating temperature probe
• CM3.5 controller
• Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet
• Melt cycle and boil out mode
• Deep cold zone with 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) IPS, full-port,ball-type drain valve for full frypots; 1” IPS full-port ball-type drain valve for split frypots
• 2 twin fry baskets
• Drain safety switch
• Rear oil flush
• 50-lb. (**25 liter) oil capacity
• 14/17/22 kw
• Frying area 14” X 15-1/2” (35.6 x 39.4 cm)
• 25-lb. (**12 liter) oil capacity
• 7/8.5/11 kw
• Frying area 6-3/4” x 15-1/2” (17.1 x 39.4 cm)
Filter Standard Features
• Space-saving filter which fits inside fryer cabinet housing two full or qualifying split frypots in two left most cabinets of the battery
• Large capacity filter pan removes easily for cleaning
• Filter pan designed on rails to clear floormats for easy cleaning
• Sloped drain pan leaves minimal residue oil behind after filtering
• Large 3-inch round drain allows oil to drain freely
• Filter cycle is complete from start to finish in less than 5 minutes, while other frypots in the system are in use
• Filters up to 6 fryers in one battery
• 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) drain valve standard on full frypots. 1” (2.5 cm) drain valve standard on split frypots
• 1/3 H.P. filter motor
• 4 GPM pump
• Stainless crumb catcher
• Filter starter kit
Be the first to review !