• Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role.
• Must have similar work experience in UAE.
• Attested certificate is required (MOFA)
• Must be flexible and stress resistant, team player, shows commitment.
• Must have working knowledge on Wishnet
- • Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, satisfying guest expectations from arrival through to departure.
• Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
• Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
• Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
• Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
• Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
• Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
• Adhere to credit limit / floor limit policies.
• Provides information pertaining to all hotel services, local places of interests, restaurants, doctors, sightseeing tours and any other information likely to be of the interest to guests
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct Briefing for all Front desk employees during Night Shift.
- Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.