• Previous housekeeping experience an asset
• Good organizational skills and can do attitude
• Good level of engagement with guests
• Good knowledge of Housekeeping Operations
• Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties.
• Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction.
• Check and report any maintenance work required immediately.
• Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways.
• Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets.
• Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal.
• Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies according to occupancy.
• Delivers and retrieves on call items upon guest requests.
• Responsible for Hotel property in their work area.
• Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary.
• Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times.
• Inform valet service to collect guest’s clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services.
• Carry out all works as per the Department operations manual. Ensure to use Personal Protective Equipment’s at all times during work.
• Assume any other duties in the department as advised by the direct Supervisor.
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
• Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.