Th8 Palm, Managed by Accor
Hotel Ambassador - Th8 Palm, Managed by Accor
Be an ambassador for your hotel and our exceptional guest experience as a Hotel Ambassador, where your warm greeting and attentive service will let our guests know - they have arrived.
Th8 Palm, Managed by Accor is a newly opened 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai's iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 121 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Reporting to the Duty Managers, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Greet all guest as they enter and exit the hotel while ensuring service standards are followed.
- Engage in conversation with first time visitors, showing them the lobby and offering directions as required.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities and promotions in an informative and helpful way
- Use a positive and clear speaking voice, address the guest by name if you know it.
- Listen carefully to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet operating hours, hotel's lay-out, activities taking place and local attractions.
- Follow "lost and found" policy.
- To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Handle Trip Advisor comments from our values guests
- Be familiar with the entire hotel's operations in order to assist guests at all time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous guest service experience required.
- Must possess a professional and perfect presentation.
- Additional language such as French, Spanish, Russian, German, Italian is a must
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Confidence in dealing with a range of people
- The gift of being tactful and diplomatic but also assertive where necessary
- Bubbly personality with a love to interact with people
- Ability to stand for long hours
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLES