Mövenpick Jumeirah Beach
Executive Lounge Attendant
Executive Lounge attendant is responsible for delivering five-star service for our Executive Lounge guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- During the set-up of the executive lounge, she/he must check the cleaning and the quality of all equipment, glassware, cutlery, chinaware, napkins etc.
- After the set-up and before the arrival of the guests, and also during a new set-up within the service time, she/he must check the quality of the set-up and be sure that the lounge or the table has a nice and warm appearance.
- Coordinates with the Guest Relations to plan and conduct skills training constantly.
- Attends the communication meetings regularly.
- Personally supervises the end of day closing of the service area and makes sure that all equipment are in appropriate place and nothing is left around, which can be hazardous.
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to communicate all information that the next shift staff has to know for a well running of the operations.
- Escorts guests to their tables and recommends food and beverage items, and special promotions if available.
- Conducts an efficient and courteous service to the VIP guests.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. To connect with us, please visit https://www.accorhotels.jobs/home.aspx