Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Al Ula/Saudi Arabia
Job Role :
Room Service Staff
Validate Through :
20 Oct 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
BANYAN TREE BANYAN TREE WADI ASHAR AL ULA RESORT
In Room Dining Waiter- Saudi Nationals Only
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued while your organizational and communication skills anchor the In Room Dining department from a service perspective..
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Have full knowledge of all beverage lists
- Answer guest calls and guide the order taking process, upselling wherever possible
- Communicate guest needs effectively with Servers, Culinary team, and Leadership team
- Close checks in a timely manner
- Communicate proactively with Front Office, Sales, and Culinary teams to coordinate all VIP guest amenities
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Follow daily assigned employee shift side work
- Pace all In Room Dining order distribution and deliveries to our standards
- Maintain departmental requisitioned supplies properly stored and organized
- Follows hotel uniform and grooming standards
- Other duties as assigned
Your team and working environment:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience.
Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla'snature, art, and ancestry.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS