HYDE HYDE DUBAI BUSINESS BAY
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group; today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo will be designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge to be designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
To provide prompt and courteous F&B service to the Hotel's guests.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update white board daily (AM).
- Prepare daily cashiering forms and operational forms.
- Able to account and handle cash effectively, efficiently, with integrity and follow established and proper Accounting procedures.
- Complete knowledge of menus and wine lists, and up-to-date information about specialities and menus.
- Regular check with culinary team for non availability items.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and efficiently, using the correct greeting.
- Carry out correct order taking procedures with recommendations to the guest.
- Seize opportunity to up sell IRD food and beverage products.
- Carry out proper cashiering procedures as set by Hyde standards.
- The ability to maintain a clean, neat and orderly order taker cabin throughout service.
- Correct preparation of all necessary operational material in the order taker cabin and in the pantry areas.
- Reporting of any guest comments to the superior, completing guest preference sheet.
- Conscientious handling of operating equipment and maintaining the department in a clean and tidy condition.
- Will write beverage storeroom requisition for approval by IRD Assistant Manager.
- To communicate to both internal and external customers in a polite, courteous and constructive manner.
- Learning of safety, sanitation and hygiene policies.
- Participation in internal training and necessary meetings.
- To maintain good working relationship with own colleagues, and all other departments.
- To actively promote the services and facilities of Hyde Dubai to guests and suppliers of the Hotel.
- Report to manager any kinds of deviation from set standard and procedures.
- To ensure amenities are send to the room in according rooming list & Hyde Dubai standard.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets, hotel services/features and hours of operation.
- Follow Hyde Dubai telephone standard.
- To control & maintain delivery timing within Hyde Dubai standard.
- Average reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must be well presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Able to account and handle cash effectively and efficiently
- Good communication and customer contact skills; good problem resolution skills
- Basic F&B product knowledge with a focus on wine
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Secondary education
- Minimum 1-year food and beverage serving experience
- Previous public contact and/or cashiering experience
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS