Grand Mercure Hotel and Residences Dubai Airport
- F&B Supervisor
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements
- To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual
- To ensure that the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies are strictly adhered to and that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies
- To increase F&B revenues by implementing and training all team on upselling.
- To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
- To ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To carry out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different outlets of the Food and Beverage Department
Your experience and skills include:
- Handling guest complaints and ability to know when to escalate to line manager
- Must be able to multi task
- Able to work as part of a team & stand alone, while taking ownership of the restaurant
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful new hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/