Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
08 Nov 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
Assistant Restaurant Manager
We at Novotel & ibis World Trade Centre and ibis One Central are seeking for Assistant Restaurant Manager position to join our Kitchen and Stewarding team.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- To be responsible in running day to day operation of his/her restaurant.
- To ensure Novotel & Ibis culture, service and operational standards, relating to F&B are compiled with.
- To ensure that the minimum operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the departmental operations manuals.
- To maintain the highest level of guest satisfaction and strive for perfection and excellence.
- To have a complete knowledge of all food & beverage menus / wine lists and other food and beverage products in details and be able to advise guests accordingly.
- To be familiar with other F&B restaurant operation and hotel services in detail and ability to relate it to all levels.
- To be fluent in operation of micros POS system.
- To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service in a timely and effective manner in the absence of restaurant manager.
- To ensure adequate mis-en-place (i. e. Condiments, linens, stationery, china, glass, silver) etc. As laid down in restaurant par stocks and keep efficient control of these items.
- To attend daily operational meeting, weekly food and beverage meeting and other meetings in the absence of restaurant manager as assigned by the F&B manager and give feedback to associates in the restaurant.
Your team and working environment:
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- Good sales skills
- Good presentation
- A thorough and organised approach
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS