Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Al Ula/Saudi Arabia
Validate Through :
28 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
BANYAN TREE BANYAN TREE WADI ASHAR AL ULA RESORT
Arabic Specialty Restaurant Host/Hostess-SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Host/Hostess, you will make our guests Feel Welcome from the moment they arrive!
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer a professional and friendly greeting, and provide engaging service
- Assist guests regarding food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Identify any guest preferences and or concerns and communicate this information to the wait staff and the Kitchen in a timely manner
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your team and working environment:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience serving in a restaurant
- Must have sincere desire to exceed guest expectations
- Passion for food and wine with a knowledge of wine service
- Self-motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions
- Demonstrates initiative, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
- Physically fit to lift trays repeatedly, stand and walk for the duration of the shift
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience.
Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla'snature, art, and ancestry.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS