We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Jawa Tengah/Indonesia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Accounts Payable
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ90818
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Ibis Semarang Simpang Lima
- Ensures that the payment process is initiated on a timely basis.
- Collects and reviews all documents necessary for preparation of the payment run (purchase request, purchase order, receiving record, invoice, etc)
- Maintains the filing system for creditors' and ensure that on-hand outstanding invoices match with A/P ageing report as per the system.
- Stamps all documents "paid" once the payment approval process is completed, to prevent the risk of double payment in the future.
- To manage all daily cash and cheque collection (from cashiers, bill collectors etc) with strict respect of hotel policies and to formally reconcile collected amounts with system generated reports on a daily basis.
- To prepare and perform daily banking of all cash and cheques collected.
- To balance petty cash disbursements in the petty cash float and to ensure the timely reimbursement to employees within hotel policy.
- Bachelor Degree
- English Fluency
- Familiar with Realta System