Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 18 Jul 2022
Job Role : Accounts Payable
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ96738
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-11
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
MERCURE IBIS SAMARINDA
- Reconcile creditor's statements of accounts against the Hotel records.
- Prepare reports, schedules and analysis that may be required by the Chief Accountant.
- Responsible for the supervision and guidance of the Accounts Payments.
Formulate proper management information systems to inform management on a timely basis and within time schedules
- Work closely with other department or attend related meetings to participate in providing or receiving constructive criticism with regards to the department in order to improve efficiency and productivity
- To assist the Financial Manager in the efficient and timely collection of receivables by providing a reliable and accurate documentation and record keeping.
- Assist the Financial Manager in the collection of accounts directly from the debtors.
Conveys the hotel's image
- Ensure that discounts are availed of through prompt payment of liabilities.
- Ensure the accuracy and legitimacy of payments by carefully examining the transaction and documents.
- Ensure that transactions for the day are posted and reconciled with the general ledger on a daily basis.
- Ensure that month-end closing entries are done within the required deadline.
- Ensure that tax related matters such as computations, payments and reports to Tax Bureau are complied with.
- Ensure that the required journal entries are prepared on a timely basis.
- Perform other duties that may be required from time to time.
- Must be familiar with the local and national tax requirements
- Develops employees' motivation and team spirit by creating a good working atmosphere
- Prepares and/or checks work schedules in line with activity forecasts
- Applies labor legislation
- To insure the smooth and efficient operation of the Accounts Payable Section through accurate, legitimate and prompt payments of liabilities
Perform other duties that may be required from time to time.