We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Bangkok/Thailand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 29 Nov 2021
Job Role : Accounts Payable
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ57557
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 27 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
- To collect and review all documents pertinent to payment preparation (purchase request, purchase order, receiving record, invoice, etc...), ensuring mathematical accuracy, legitimacy and completeness of the transaction before filing them per supplier's name, pending for payment.
- To prepare Payable Vouchers and initiate payment process in due time.
- To perform all Accounts Payable sub-ledger bookings and to verify that Accounts Payable sub-ledger and General Ledger balances are matching.
- To maintain up-to-date creditors' filing and to ensure that on-hand outstanding invoices match with A/P ageing report as per the system
- To prepare a monthly payment schedule and ensure the prompt payment preparation accordingly.
- To record all issued cheques in the Cash Disbursement journal.
- To prevent any risk of double payment by stamped all documents "paid" once payment approval process is completed.
- To properly monitor the issuance of cheques and the safeguard of any unused cheques.
-At least 2 - 3 years experience in Accounting.
-Fluent in Thai and English (both written and spoken)
-Self-starter and a team player as well.
-Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
-Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
-Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.