Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Account Payables Supervisor
Mercure Rayong Lomtalay Villas & Resort
- As an Accounts Payable you are responsible to check all invoices with purchase orders, control and maintain contracts file in a smooth and effective way and in compliance with all policies.
- Tally and receive total invoice and reconciliation of outstanding with total payable balance
- Follow up any discrepancies
- Ensure that other internal expense reports are approved by the Director of Finance / Financial Controller and the General Manager
- Ensure that all payments are posted and allocated on a timely basis
- Maintain proper filing and adhere to the record retention report as per hotel policy
- Possess ability to deal effectively with all levels of management within the hotel and to accomplish objectives through personal relationships in areas where little formal authority exists.
- Good knowledge of uniform accounting system and chart of account.
- Previous experience of at least 1-2 years in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience in accounting systems including Opera and Micros/Symphony
- Strong work ethics and corporate governance.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment without supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on details Benefits
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21