Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Accounting Clerk
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Are you ready for your next career milestone? As an Accounting Clerk, you will be in-charge of documenting the company's revenues, tracking monetary funds, reconciling the balance sheet with receipts and preparing income statements. You shall be very keen in working with both colleagues and guests.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Your experience and skills include:
- Audit all revenue transactions for consistency, and methods used to meet hotel's standards and local policies and procedures. Examine all the transactions for accuracy.
- Audit all outlet reports and tally them with Opera for accuracy. Check that discounts are allowanced.
- Control and reconcile the daily sales in the outlets.
- Audit F&B and all other hotel revenue generated and ensure the accuracy.
- Audit the credit card transactions for accuracy. Ensure the POS details summary reports agree with Opera.
- Audit daily City Ledger transaction and assist the Credit Manager in invoicing
- Prepare the Month End Tips Reports for all outlets.
- Prepare any report or work requested by Director of Finance.
- Check the accuracy of all revenue figures; identify and obtain explanations from respective personnel for reason for variances.
- Ensures that the trial balance should tie out with that Opera
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to compile facts and figures
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience with PMS like Opera, Micros/Symphony, Sun Finance, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance Management.
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience in similar Luxury Property;
- Hotel operational experience is a must;
- Strong work ethics and corporate governance.
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS