Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Philadelphia, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Accounting Support/Payroll Admin
Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square
Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel - Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberté Lounge, the "in-place" to gather and mingle for Philly's finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team!
Payroll Administrator/ Accounting Support
What's in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
Your experience and skills include:
- Process bi-weekly payroll within established Focus Audit guidelines. Produce all payroll and labor reports in a timely fashion. Complete Payroll journal entries required. Participate in the Closing Month End process.
- Responsible for assisting in reviewing accounts receivables and researching any missing paperwork, adjustments, transfers and miscellaneous entries.
- Review Daily Operations Package for Executive Approval and ensure all documents are included.
- Work collaboratively with departments to ensure all Accounting standards are followed.
- Be the expert in handling payroll questions while following hotel policy.
Your team and working environment:
- At least two years of Accounting/Supervisory experience, preferably in a hotel setting.
- Strong organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- OPERA & Micros experience is preferred.
- Must have experience working with computers, specifically Word and Excel.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team to guide the transformation of luxury, French hospitality.
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.