Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Accounts Assistant, Accounts Receivables
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
At RC Hotels, we believe the best hospitality experience starts with having great and happy colleagues!
We are looking for a diverse group of passionate individuals to join our two iconic hotels with 13 restaurants and bars; one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa; and the cutting edge Raffles City Convention Centre.
Come and be a part of the RC family, and let us work with you to build a dynamic and fulfilling career where everyone will have equal opportunities for growth and success.
Take the step to be a part of something big today, we'd love to hear from you!
Accounts Assistant, Accounts Receivables
The Accounts Assistant, Accounts Receivables is responsible for preparing the monthly billing for various companies and travel agents with credit facility and also processes credit/debit note due to error in billings.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Process credit note for allowances, discounts, commission and wrong charge on revenue billed to companies which have been properly approved.
- Check all adjustments for correctness and submit to Assistant Manager-AR for signature
- Check the amount of each individual guest invoice to ensure that the rate charged is correct and the company acknowledged picking up charges.
- Raise adjustment form in the event that the invoice billed by Front Desk is incorrect.
- Work closely with Front Desk and Reservations departments to ensure that the guest reservation, room rate, payment mode and other billing arrangements are correct.
- Post daily deposits received and ensure that all transactions are balanced at the end of shift.
- Timely prepare all the invoices for monthly or bi-monthly billing, excel input and other supporting documents required by the company/travel agent.
- Clear the department's generic e-mail and reply to guest requests or enquiry.
- File all invoices and statement copies from previous billing cycle at the beginning of every month
- Perform any other related accounting duties when workload permits.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the Assistant Manager, AR, Credit Manager or the Financial controller from time to time
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Candidates without Accounting experience are welcome
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Service oriented with an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
We are an inclusive company and what we really is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.