Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Hyderabad, India
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 17 Jul 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ9773
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-04
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Hyderabad Airport
- To assist the Chief Accountant in ascertaining the completeness and accuracy of all the revenue earned by the organization.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of Novotel Hyderabad Airport should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Novotel Hyderabad Airport to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Check Revenue documents and verify against Revenue sheets.
- Check that rebates, allowances and adjustments against revenue are properly authorized and legitimate.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Responsible for all Income Audits and for preparing reports for the same.
- Responsible for consolidating income reports for all areas of operations.
- Verify soft count deposits.
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma in Accounting / Finance / Graduate
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and relevant accounting systems
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team