Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Accounts Payable Executive
NOVOTEL MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Accounts Payable Section through payments of liabilities as per standards.
- Ensure that transactions for the day are posted and reconciled with the general ledger on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the required journal entries are prepared on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the supervision and guidance of the Accounts Payments
- Ensure that month-end closing entries are done as per standard procedure.
- Prepare reports, schedules and analysis that may be required by the Director of Finance.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day activities of Accounts Payable.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Communicate and follow up with internal departments to resolve issues and determine methods for expediting problem payments.
- Maintain and administer Accounts Payable databases.
- Ensure that tax related matters such as computations, payments and reports to Tax Bureau are complied with.
- Reconcile creditor's statements of accounts against the records.
- Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day processing of routine invoices for payment.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Perform daily follow-up on Accounts Payables.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.