Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Accounts Receivable Executive
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in an international brands and Luxury Hotels.
- B.Com or Graduate from reputed institution.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong process orientation
- Enthusiastic with learning attitude.
- Proactive and positive approach.
- Displays high levels of flexibility, initiatives, sincerity and Team Work.
- Please personality and soft spoken.
What you will be doing:
- Supervise and coordinate all the activities of the Finance Receivable section.
- In efficient and timely collection of receivables.
- Ensure cash receipts, claims, or unpaid invoices are accounted for properly.
- Credit card reconciliation on daily basis
- Calculate and enter charges for interest, refunds, or related items.
- Responsible for account statements or other related reports as per the standards.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Various Fringe Benefits for Self & Family members.
- Young and Vibrant Culture
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.