Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
We are currently looking for Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join Novotel and Ibis World Trade Centre, Ibis One Central and 25hours Dubai One Central!
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- You'll sort, post and balance the daily transfers to city ledger from the guest ledger.
- You'll mail accounts receivable invoices for individual accounts within (48) hours of guest departure. Group and airline invoices are sent as per the Contract to maximise collection speed.
- You'll control credit card transfers and prepare credit card summaries and bill credit card companies on a timely basis as per the agreement with the hotel.
- You'll prepare house accounts, rebates, etc., and ensure that rebates and adjustments are only made after proper authorized documents are available.
- You'll ensure that all payments are posted and allocated on a timely basis.
- You'll ensure that all TA commissions are paid as per policy.
- You'll support the Credit Manager in collection activities.
- You'll reconcile overdue accounts on a timely basis and send for review to the Finance Manager.
- You'll maintain inter-company accounts with supporting documents on a timely basis, send monthly statements.
- You'll reconcile advance deposits and investigate unapplied advance deposits on a timely basis.
- You'll maintain proper filing and adhere to the record retention report as per hotel policy.
Your team and working environment:
- You've had several years of professional experience in accounting, ideally at a hotel or catering facility, and speak English fluently
- You'll bring exactitude, service orientation and team spirit to your job, so that you can give your colleagues optimal support in negotiating the maze of figures
- You can inspire colleagues, and you have good self-management skills
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You're computer literate and must have experience with Opera and Opera vision
Diverse, young and vibrant team Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS