We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Head Office-Corporate
Location : Kingscliff/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Finance Secretary
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ15459
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. Accor has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
The formerly sleepy fishing village of Kingscliff on far north coast of NSW is now home to a truly relaxing and desirable destination in Peppers Salt Resort & Spa. Surrounded by some of Australia's finest beaches and World Heritage listed National Parks, this is a working environment without equal, with its own restaurant, day spa and multitude of first -class facilities.
Are you a numbers person with excellent attention to detail? Join our team as our next Administration Assistant!
As our next Administration Assistant you will:
- Will be assisting the Building Manager
- Provide efficient data entry and support within the Shared Services Accounts Payable team reports
- Carry out accurate and timely date entry of invoices
- Ensure that all electronic invoice scanning is completed on a daily basis
- Be responsible for Supplier Reconciliations
- Respond to all enquiries in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- Be responsible for ad hoc tasks as required
What we are looking for:
- Rquires a high level accounts payable experience
- Ability to working in a team environment
- Experience working in a high volume, deadline focused role
- Strong numerical accuracy and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacificu00A0
To view more opportunities -u00A0 www.jobsataccor.com.auu00A0
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor u00A0