Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Aesthetic, Salon and Boutique Manager
Fairmont Banff Springs
Oversee the salon, boutique and aesthetics departments, operates an efficient and profitable business in these departments and ensures uncompromising attention to quality of service.
Enjoy a newly renovated and expanded full-service Beauty Salon on Lobby Level featuring five pedicure stations, three manicure stations, four hairstyling stations, two hair washing stations and two make up stations.
Are you the one always pampering people? Do you possess this magic touch that leads a spa aesthetic, salon and boutique team to exceed expectations whilst having fun at work? When you hear 'hospitality', does that sound like your every-day passion? If so, the Willow Stream Spa is looking for your leadership talents.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Subsidized staff housing for full time status walking distance from the hotel
- Daily duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf and early bird specials for ski hills with option for payroll deduction
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
Your experience and skills include:
- Responsible for Hair Stylists, Nail Technicians, Aestheticians and the Boutique Co-ordinator
- Strategize and create initiatives to deliver the best experience in a luxury spa whilst surpassing the profitability of Spa Aesthetic, Salon and Boutique area while controlling expenses, cost of sales and payroll.
- Select, train, coach, retain, evaluate and recognize the team members that will reflect your vision of a spectacular, efficient, driven, effective and collaborative team.
- Ensure all colleagues are trained in all Health and Safety procedures and practices
- Drive increased scores and celebrate successes for Employee Engagement Survey, Leading Quality Assurance audits, Guest Satisfaction results and our financial performance
- Ensure adequate inventory of professional and retail products
- Inspire and motivate your colleagues
- Ensure colleagues are trained in retail product knowledge and set monthly goals for Service Providers
- Prepare and update service operations manuals and protocols
- Maintain equipment for the Salon operations and personal equipment in a safe and clean working order
- Carry out all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Your team and working environment:
- Previous Retail experience an asset.
- Graduate of an Aesthetic or Hair Stylist program an asset.
- Previous experience in a management role required.
- Highly organized, goals-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong leadership skills, able to lead colleagues to achieve the department's vision and goals.
- Self-motivated individual, effective communicator who enjoys working with people and pays attention to details.
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/. Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESSAPPLY TODAY:
For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com