Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Liverpool, United Kingdom
Level : Intern-Apprentice-Trainee
Posted : 21 Sep 2022
Job Role : Commis Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ83614
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Apprenticeship
Validate Through : 2022-11-01
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Liverpool City Centre
Do you have a passion for all things food? Join our dedicated kitchen team as an Apprentice Chef and build your culinary career today.
As our next Apprentice Chef reporting directly to the Executive Chef, you will:
- Be involved in the food preparation and presentation of a variety of different meal types; breakfast, lunch, dinner, a la carte, room service, conference and events and buffet service
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy while simultaneously ensuring all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned
- Be familiar with other areas in the Kitchen so when called upon, assistance can be provided
- Prepare and present menu items showing variety and flair, within the cost margins specified by the hotel
What we are looking for:
- A strong willingness to learn and the ability to put in 100% effort
- The flexibility to work across 7 days including weekends and bank holidays
- A focus on friendly service, efficient and effective execution of tasks, and drive to deliver a high quality output
- Above all else, a passion for food and a joy for cooking
Why work for Accor?
- Work with a team of passionate chefs to mentor you through your apprenticeship!
- Discounted and complimentary stays within the UK
- Free staff meals on shift
- Provided uniform
- Become a Heartist training
- With over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Apply now to begin your journey